Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gladney Application... CHECK!

I'm pleased to announce that we mailed our Gladney Application and ALL of the supporting documentation today!  They should receive it tomorrow!  We also mailed our first set of documents for our dossier to Kate at KBS Dossiers, who is helping us compile our dossier. 

Next step is Home Study, which I'm hoping (maybe a bit too optimistically) will be completed by the end of February.  We'll continue to work on our dossier while we wait for our Home Study to be completed.  We're also waiting to hear back from USCIS (Immigration) as to when they've scheduled us to be fingerprinted to obtain FBI clearance. 

It's a really exciting time that's 99% positive.  I'm a bit worried about our physician letters and if they'll actually work for the dossier, but I'll let Kate decide that.  Needless to say, the doctor's office didn't understand WHY we needed everything to be so specific!  I  finally picked up the last letter today, which they had to re-do THREE times!  The front desk lady practically threw it at me this morning when she finally acknowledged I had been standing there for about 3 minutes!  God bless 'em.  I guess they have rough jobs.

Thanks for sticking with me through this post that's been all over the place.  It's a snapshot of what my mind looks like right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment