Friday, November 19, 2010

THANK YOU!!

I just wanted to take a minute to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to everyone who responded to my last post with encouragement - whether it was a comment on the blog, an email, a comment on facebook, or in person.  Your care humbles and encourages me.  I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by such a great community of friends and Believers.

As an update, the "Blahs" have receded a bit. It's not nearly as bad these days.  This week, however, I have had baby fever - you ladies know what I mean - the desire to hold a baby and take care of it.  It's made having empty arms a bit difficult, but I'm not "blah" or depressed about it.  It's a yearning that comes and goes - and one day in the not too distant future, it will be completely fulfilled.  I wait for that day with eager anticipation :)

Stay tuned for the 5 month post on Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment