Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FBI Clearance Received!!!

Just a quick post to say how excited I am to have received our FBI clearances so early! 

We were originally told it would take 6 weeks - but maybe up to 8 weeks.  We then heard just a couple of weeks ago that they were now taking 13-15 weeks. 

I had just thought this morning that we were still several weeks away from receiving our Clearance and, once again, I needed to trust that God's timing is perfect.  I came home from lunch to find the FedEx envelope on the doorstep and tried to prepare myself for the fact that maybe our fingerprints were being returned to us - maybe there was something wrong - I've heard of that happening to other people.  BUT NO!  What a blessing to receive our FBI Clearance more than a month before I thought we would receive it! 

I'm a firm believer that God is good whether my circumstances are good or bad, but today I'm exceptionally aware of His goodness and His grace to provide a huge boost of encouragement when I was feeling a bit discouraged.  He is very good :)

Happy Wednesday, April 7th (a.k.a. FBI Clearance Day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment